POINT VALUE 1 DRINK
- Someone in the room, on the TV, or on Facebook yells "Go (Cats/Cards)"
- Someone yells or posts on Facebook "guess the refs are pulling for (Louisville/Kentucky)" or its equivalent
- The announcers use the phrase "intense rivalry"
- Someone says or posts "These announcers suck."
- Someone says "let 'em play ref."
POINT VALUE 2 DRINKS
- A fan yells "GO BIG BLUE" into the camera. (Add 10 drinks if he's shirtless and an extra 5 if his BMI is in the 40s. Subtract 10 and grab your car keys if that person is in the room with you)
- Someone yells "that was some great acting" or "flop job" when there is a foul. (Add 10 drinks if someone is offended by the phrase "flop job")
- Someone that you don't see playing on the court uses the word "we" when referring to the team he's cheering for. (Add one drink if person never attended college. Add 10 if the person never attended elementary school.)
- The words "Co-Rupt Arena" or "Yuck Center" are uttered
- A cheerleader looks at the camera and yells in a thin, reedy voice "Go (Cats/Cards)" (Note: If cheerleader is shirtless, you're watching the wrong channel.)
- Someone does the cheer where they spell out the name of the team. (Add 10 drinks if they spell C A T S or C A R D S wrong)
- Either school's Pep Band plays "I Can't Turn You Loose"
- Karen Sypher is mentioned by someone in the room or on Facebook (Give 10 drinks to Rick Pitino if Karen is spotted in the stands)
- John Calipari's vacated seasons are mentioned by someone in the room or on Facebook (don't worry about giving Calipari drinks, he did nothing wrong ;) )
- Someone says "ever notice that the last 2 minutes of the game take 30 minutes to play?"
- Someone says "Rick Pitino looks horrible." (Add 10 drinks if that person is John Calipari)
- Someone posts a nasty picture mocking the other team on Facebook. (Add 10 if that picture contains a picture of you shirtless).
POINT VALUE 10 DRINKS
- Announcers mention Rick Pitino's 15 seconds of shame
- Announcers mention John Calipari's vacated seasons
- The relationship between Pitino and Calipari is discussed on air (add 100 if they discuss Calipari and Pitino having an affair with each other that led to vacated seasons)
- Someone yells "Go Big Red" (Add 50 if they're actually drinking Big Red)
- Someone is following the game but says "I don't really care who wins."
WINNING THE GAME
If you're a fan of either team and you drink so much that you pass out, the rest of us win.